Sunday, February 19, 2006

Things I am grateful for today....

1) That days like yesterday are relatively rare.

2) I have an Anais Garden candle - bittersweet chocolate. A big pillar. And it smells like what it says it smells like. The room is filled with the scent of chocolate.

3) I don't have to go to the laundromat today for the rest of the bedding. I probably should, but we can get by without it for a day or two if we must. (I'm trying to decide whether to do it today, when it adds 30 minutes of driving time to my day, or on a work day, when it's less than 2 minutes extra driving as it's on the way home. On the other hand, would I rather lose a couple hours sitting around in a laundromat on a Sunday afternoon, or a work evening already crowded?)

4) I am home and safe and warm and comfy, and I can choose whether to change any of those.

5) My DH was very understanding and calm about yesterday's laundry snafu, as he is about most things.

And now, I try to decide what to do with my day next. Maybe something for my desk. Maybe something else. Just need to figure out what I want to do.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Laura,
I'm glad things are looking better today!