Saturday, November 25, 2006

Photography. Non-update.

Still very focussed on mother; I won't be posting much about that. Still not doing much art - I keep getting impulses, but the energy to follow through is going to other things right now. I'm making notes, so perhaps something will come of it.

I have been taking photographs, though mostly very snapshot-ish. A hawk close up, in silhouette, perched. Horses. Cats (one of them looking very silly). A Christmas tree. Little things. Daily things. They're at Flickr if you want to check them out. More will likely join them later.

2 comments:

liz elayne lamoreux said...

thank you for your kind comment on my blog. i have just about your mother...i am so sorry to hear about her health. i am sending you peace and light and moments to just take a breath.

winnsangels said...

Hi Laura, I've just read about your mother also. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you chose to eat the word happy from your cake.
Yes, may peace be with you.
Hugs,
Wendy